– In order to use the Services, all Users will need to submit certain personal information such as their email address, name, address, telephone number, gender and date of birth. Users may be asked to submit further information from time to time.
– The personal information that Users provide will only be used in connection with the Services offered by NUFF, to communicate with Users in relation to the Services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities. NUFF reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Users’ use of the Services for marketing purposes.
– Unless expressly authorised to do so by the relevant User, NUFF will not disclose any User’s personal information to any third party except where the disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected.
– Users may request at any time to see the personal information that Doughnut Time holds on its behalf or to correct or update any personal information (to the extent that Users are unable to do so on the Website).
– NUFF will securely store Users’ personal information in United Kingdom or in any other country, which NUFF may from time to time offer its Services. Users’ personal information may therefore be transferred outside of United Kingdom.
– NUFF may hold Users personal information both before and after the cancellation of each User’s account, but only for as long as Australia is lawfully entitled to do so.